Friday, May 15, 2009

Weekend plans

  • Me and a friend will be attending a singles dance tonight. If it's lame we'll just bail. However, if the dancing is good, we might actually have some fun.
  • My high school graduating class is having a reunion tomorrow. I'm not attending, but I'm sure it will be really nice for those who do.
  • Oil change tomorrow morning. Yawn.
  • Book sale tomorrow afternoon. Can't wait!
  • Salsa practice "party" tomorrow night! But I'm still not sure where. I sure hope the instructor remembers to email me! It's really, really fun, and a very good workout. And actual dancing shoes make you feel (and look) like you know what you're doing.
  • I'm going to try to get some people together for drinks and high jinks on Sunday night. Hopefully it's not a bust, but if it is, life will still go on...

No comments: