Wednesday, May 13, 2009

User-unfriendly email

Apparently, I can't figure out email. All my stewing was wasted! Good thing I didn't spend so much time on it. Here's what happened.

After a nice shower and some comfort food last night, my sleep was much improved from the night before. I put things into perspective, and woke up ready to say "whatever!" to the world. I arrive at the office and check my email, and hello, good morning! There's a notification of a new email from the speed dating guy I emailed on Monday. It asked if I received his reply. What!? No I did not! (What kind of dating service does not send notifications of responses?)

So I log on, and lo and behold, there is indeed a reply. A friendly reply. A somewhat flirty reply. So I respond and apologize for the delay and explain that I have no idea what I am doing with their email system. I may as well be myself, right? If he doesn't like me now, he certainly won't like me later! So we shall see. Wish me luck!

No comments: