Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Get a grip!

Ok. As of 1:36 PM today, I was done stewing. It was too tiring! Who has the energy to stew so very long? Sheesh.

You know what? I bet none of these guys know how to have fun, anyway. In fact, I'm almost certain of it. Oh, well. Their loss! I will just attend salsa class alone, and throw my own parties, and read and learn and write and play Scrabble and go to the gym and play video games and talk about computers and have all types of fun and only muck about with people who appreciate me, from now on. There. Done. What's next?

1 comment:

Paula said...

Good! Sometimes I wonder about the forced dating anyway. It just seems so awkward. Why not try to meet people while doing things you enjoy anyway? At least you'll have one thing in common (besides meeting at a dating site/thing)!