Thursday, June 4, 2009

We soy craaazy!

Next home project – refinish four dining chairs and paint them red. I picked up the chairs yesterday. They are going to be great!

Tuesday night I visited a friend and did another decoupage project – plastic hangers wrapped in colorful specialty paper. They look really cool. Last night I podged them again and sprayed with gloss sealer.

Too bad about no weekend dates with the guy, but it's probably just as well. I could use some sleep!

Last night another friend visited me and I made cheeseburgers and shakes for us! Actually, they are soy/veggie burgers on high-fiber wraps with Laughing Cow lite triangle cheese, and fruit smoothies without fat. Completely guilt-free enjoyment. This time I used pineapple and lite vanilla soy milk plus a teensy weensy bit of fat-free creamer instead of cow’s milk and they came out wonderfully! Then we are played an hour of Guitar Hero World Tour! It was really fun. (Bitch Wanked Unit still rocks.)

This morning I bunked my head on the garage door as it was opening. I was bending down to take out the trash while the door was opening, and sort of lost my balance and pitched forward and really banged the top quadrant of my head. I have never done that before, and it really hurt. To add insult to injury, I walked into the office with a leaf in my hair. Sigh. So now I sit in the office with a plastic bag filled with ice balanced on my head, so I can still work. My head feels a little better, but I still feel pretty stupid…

No comments: