Wednesday, June 24, 2009

An irritation from out of the blue

I plan on borrowing a few movies this weekend from the library and remembered a tiny tidbit that didn’t bother me at the time, but popped into my head since apparently it really bothers me now. (It’s an MB thing. ‘Nuff said? *sigh*)

Here goes. Deep breath... why, oh why did he request my input on movies that would be great to watch in HD, and then never open the one I suggested? Instead, he placed it in one of his stupid bookcases full of thousands of DVDs, and hemmed and hawed when I suggested several times that we watch it! (It was Pan’s Labyrinth.) I was the one who schlepped his stupid HDTV all the way to Waltham from freaking New Hampshire in my eight-miles-to-the-gallon-Blazer because he totally didn’t want to pay tax.) Because he is a Greedy Guts, that’s why! And he doesn’t know how to share.

Why do I tell you this? Because the man I end up with must know how to share. Harrumph! End of post!

No comments: