Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I dream of shoesies

Last night I had a dream about my shoes. I was talking to someone I didn't recognize (a man, I think) and we were standing closely, and for some reason he looked down at my orchid Docs and said with interest, “Are those new?” And I cheerfully said, “No, I wear them a lot!” (They are from 1996. The smooth, bright orchid-colored leather has tanned to a beautiful deep purple.)

I looked in up in my trusty and beautiful 10,000 Dreams Interpreted. An Illustrated Guide to Unlocking the Secrets of Your Dreamlife, and I quote, "For a young woman to dream that her shoes are admired while on her feet, warns her to be cautious in allowing newly introduced people and men of any kind, to approach her in a familiar way." Just another one of those things that make you go "hmm..."

No comments: