Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Poor Kym

Whaaaaat!!!??? Steve-O stayed, and David got kicked off? Twelve percent margin, my sweet A. What is this world coming to? And by the way, I have Had Enough of Edyta and her ridiculous "costumes." Lawrence doesn't even have a good attitude. I was hoping he would be the one to go bye-bye after finding he was in the bottom, but no such luck. David was really much, much better than him. But I think Americans don't care for Kym Johnson. She's a great dancer, people! Also, this shouldn't matter, but I also like Aussie accent.

And how about Cheryl? No wonder she keeps winning -- she whips her men into shape! "You look weak. Too slow. Awful. AGAIN!" (I nurture a secret female crush on her.) She's tough, and oh so cool. Remember "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy?" from years ago? All her dances are that hot. Keep it up, Cheryl. Yee-ha!!!

No comments: