Wednesday, April 29, 2009

36 foods, organized

You know, the more I think about it, the less I like buffets. But if you organize this into proper stations, it's not so very strange. In fact, it seems pretty well balanced! (In terms of types of food, not health-wise.)

Starters
breads and butter
the cheeses
cocktail shrimp
mixed salted nuts
the olives
smoked turkey

Spanish
arroz con gandules
pasteles
tostones
Asia
beef teriyaki
kashmiri naan
peanut chicken
shumai
singapore noodles
spring rolls

Soups
bouillabaisse
gazpacho
Fruits and Veg
cherries
cole slaw
cucumber and tomato salad
green beans
pineapple

Other
bacon
corn on the cob
french fries
Europe?
bbq chicken pizza with hots
brisket
onion kugel
sicilian pizza


Sweets
peanut M&Ms
Russell Stovers
italian ice
the cake
In addition, look how international I am. French fries, Italian ice, Sicilian pizza, Singapore noodles, Kashmiri naan... my stomach would be the original melting pot. Hmm. Ew...

2 comments:

Paula said...

You can't just put "the cake!" That's crazy talk. You have to be way more specific!! I'll be back to check.

The Clever Cat said...

LOL! I know -- I was rawther specific in the previous post. Actually, about more than just the cake...