Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Will-Not-Tolerate List

I have to blow off some steam. Sorry in advance.

I truly hate so very few things since I refuse to waste energy on things I only kinda sorta dislike. But here are three from my Hate and Will-Not-Tolerate List, and they are all personal:

- When someone I care about ignores the way I feel. Hurtful and rude.
- If I laugh off a senseless suggestion the first time it’s suggested to me, then provide numerous examples to get my point across, then explain things in a way that person claims to understand, then figure out a suggestion that takes into consideration someone else’s desires and ignores mine only to be denied that as well, and then to finally be forced to be a hard-ass. Too much work on my part, too little work on the other person’s part.
- Repeating myself to someone who claims to want to hear what I think. Open your ears and open your heart and listen the first time. Is that too much to ask?

It’s all bullshit. Bullshit! And I won't tolerate it.

No comments: