Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Interesting dream

I had a very interesting dream this morning.

I was on a business trip to Scotland with a responsible couple I felt comfortable with (I think they were friends of my parents). While there, I went on a day trip to the countryside where an American high school marching band was there as well. They had won some kind of Battle of the Bands for a trip to Scotland. They played in the town, marching through. I was in the back seat of a comfy car, watching and almost but not quite in the parade. We were just trying to get through. But my coworker's son was playing in the band and I was like, I know that kid! And I waved at him and grinned and he did the same.

Then something happened. I might have fallen into a ditch somewhere or maybe there was an accident. The next thing I knew, I was in someone's rustic country house laying on a low cot in front of a fire. I had woken up shaken but unhurt. Then Gordon Ramsey came in from milking cows and gathering vegetables and was so polite and worried and asked if I was ok. I was. A little later he brought me a tray with steaming food that was delicious. He was very attentive. We started to talk and I asked what happened and he was about to tell me and that's when I woke up.

Drat! I wanted to know what happened!

In my perfect ending, he falls in love with me and provides for me in the manner to which I would like to become accustomed! I just love Gordon Ramsey…

No comments: