Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Red tea foaming cleanser

It's been about a week using Ole Hendriksen's Red Tea African Creamy Foaming Cleanser, and it is, indeed, praiseworthy:

- My rosacea is under control -- no redness whatsoever, and I don't even have to put on my wonderful makeup to achieve a very healthy look.
- Pores have smallened up!
- Skin clearer!
- No need to moisturize! (Although I probably should according to "beauty" articles, but my face is not tight and also not greasy. I figure, why rock the boat?)
-One pump is enough for my face, so the 1.7 oz. sample will probably last about 1.5 months.

Anyway, I may actually buy this item when I need more. It's pricey, but it works. (And I don't feel the need to also buy the other red tea items O.H. offers. So I think it will be worth it!)

No comments: