Sunday, August 30, 2009

I'm ba-ack!

It probably would have been nice of me to let you all know that I was going away for a week-long vacation. It came in the nick of time -- I was feeling beat down for being someone who is not completely self-centered, and who cares about the comfort of other people. I did a lot of thinking this week, and I have learned that being kind or willing to compromise can make me vulnerable to being kicked in the head over and over again... and so I have to protect myself. To that end, I plan to open up to and help only people who are deserving of my friendship and time, and to hell with everyone else. Rather fucked up, but that's the way it has to be.

Anyway, I'm back now, and you can soon expect more pearls of wisdom; interesting, fun facts; and tidbits of my life, once again. Thank you for your patience... and I hope you're still reading!!!

No comments: