Monday, January 12, 2009

Wii Beatlemania!

Omigod omigod omigod!
Harmonix is coming out with a Beatles game! For Wii! Omigod!

The game is expected to be available 4th quarter 2009, and it will be a standalone game for which you may use instruments from other rhythm games. According to the makers, the game will take us on a experiential journey from the Beatles' first album through the last album and will span samples of the whole catalog. Apparently, "this is the ultimate platform for new generations of fans to start their own love affair with the Beatles."

I'm sure I could even get my dad interested in this type of game (not so now, with Guitar Hero.)

Oh, baby! I am so getting this! Of course, we all have about a year to wait... but when it comes out, it is so mine! And I will totally teach my almost-three-year-old nephew to "play" the guitar and drums. This will be a bonding experience. I can't wait!

No comments: