Saturday, January 17, 2009

Craft Corner Deathmatch

Boy, do I miss that show.

Jason Jones, one of the funniest people I've ever seen on television, hosted this hilarious game show on the Style network a few years ago, but it was cancelled after I think one season. And there is hardly any information about the show on the entire Internet! Whuh huh? I would just love to find the episodes on DVD. I really liked Jason and Jocelyn Worrall, the Craft Lady of Steel.

The best I could come up with was this article from the New York Times and one from the the Village Voice (yet something else I miss.) Please ignore the humongous boobie-don'ts on the left.

I did find the following entry from the Urban Dictionary, an entertaining, albeit heavy-on-the-sex wiki-style dictionary that actually comes in handy from time to time.

What can I say? These are the things that pop into my head...

No comments: