Thursday, January 29, 2009

5 things that annoy me

  1. Constant phlegmy-sounding car-starter throat sounds from coworkers. If you're sick, go home! At the very least, excuse yourself, cough it up, spit it out, and get on with work.
  2. Scuffling from people who can walk properly. You have legs. Use them!
  3. Shoes that flip up mucky stuff onto the back of my calves. If I wanted polka-dot pants, I would buy them.
  4. When someone pronounces the "p" in Comptroller, particularly when they emphasize the first syllable. As far as I'm concerned, it's wrong. And the OED agrees with me. So there.
  5. Finding out that the chocolate chip cookies I bought are really chocolate-flavored chip cookies. If they're not chocolate chips, they may as well be raisins. I certainly won't spend my time eating fake chocolate...

No comments: