Monday, December 8, 2008

My sunshine


So it took longer than I'd expected, but everything's squared away. Show's over folks, move along, nothing to see here. Me and WF are still cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs. Hooray, because I've decided I want him around. He is definitely a keeper! (My sister, the Harvard scholar, actually told me she wanted to slap me upside the head. Little harsh, sis.)


It was a misunderstanding about an email I'd sent him, plus some grief he was going through with his ex-wife. Add our not being able to connect on the phone for a few days and the feeling he was ignoring me. Multiply that by my overreaction, and poof! A seething kettle of stress and hurt (on both our sides.) But all is well now. We apologized to each other and now we have to wait an entire week to see each other. Sigh.

But at least my ordinarily sunshine-y WF is no longer a rain cloud. Hooray!

No comments: