Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hooray for video games!


After Thanksgiving dinner, I drove to a friend's in NY, where we ran around Long Island doing general chores, popping in and out of stores, and playing lots of video games like obnoxious teenagers. We spent a great deal of time and money at the diner where we ate in college. It was fun!

We also met up with some friends from home at Dave and Buster's, where more games were played. Have you ever seen the bouncers there? They are the scariest, best-looking, biggest, tallest, ordinary men I have ever seen in person. I swear one was eight feet tall! They are really scary looking, much more so than even club or bar bouncers... I probably perceive them as scarier because of the dichotomy of even needing bouncers at a happy, fun arcade. But I guess they are there for a reason...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.