Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Rum balls

Remember those? Little round chocolate candies with flavored liquid inside? I have a craving, and I scoured the Internet for them, but I couldn’t find any locations to pick some up. All I could find were recipes on how to make them using “leftover” cake (ha!) and rum and condensed milk! That’s not right at all. Are they called something different than rum balls?


Stephanie said...

The closest I've found has been rum truffles but they're not liquidy.

The Clever Cat said...

Aha! They are called rum cordials.