Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Brains + brawn

= yumminess, squared.

This past weekend I shared that I was rejoining Match and on Monday I did it. And I am now talking with a very interesting man, who seems totally cool and with a good head on his shoulders. Not that I'm counting chickens before any hatching takes place, but his profile clearly states that he wants a family, and he has an entrepreneurial spirit also (which I respect. And so does my Mom.) Plus, very nice guns. (Heh heh.) I actually think I saw him on JDate a while ago. (I've said it once and I'll say it again -- timing is everything!) My family is trying to figure out why he is single. Guess I’ll find out. We're doing the first conversation thing tomorrow since this weekend will be very busy, at least for me (work-related stuff Thursday night, then off to Maine on Friday and returning Sunday for the family visit. Wow!)

But! I’m going to try something new -- I won’t discuss with blog readers! I guess I just feel like I've matured this year. But don't worry, there's still plenty of immaturity in me...

No comments: