Saturday, February 7, 2009

Expressionism

So I'm all about Mark Peters right now. In the snowcloned words of Salt and Pepa, "Whatta writer, whatta writer, whatta writer, whatta mighty good writer!"

He has ensnared me with his clever wit and needlelike typestrokes. I'm unable to extricate myself. I just can't stop reading! Thankfully, I'm now on vacation so I have the time...

And so I have added his best blog, Wordlust, to my stuff list (with his permission.) There, you can find all his articles and his lovingly crafted compendium of present-day descripto-syllables. In addition, he has a better-than-good column on good.com. Woo hoo!

In summation, yes, I am a self-admitted Mark Peters groupie. I have mini brain-gasms every time I read his work. Hey, anyone who can reliably make me laugh over and over again deserves a groupie! Reader, raise your glass (or your cup of tea) to Mark Peters -- the Jon Stewart of words...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, I believe you're channeling En Vogue... I have that CD in my car. Wanna hear it tomorrow?!?!?!?!?

The Clever Cat said...

Actually, we're both wrong... it's S and P *with* En Vogue. But, their correct name is actually Salt -n- Pepa. Shame on me. And yes, get it ready!!!

The Clever Cat said...

Oops. Another boo-boo. It's actually good.is or you can get there through goodmagazine.com also. Sorry about that.