Saturday, August 30, 2008

Yard sale post #3

So I'm looking around my living room and have come up with some more stuff for the sale. Namely: Ye Olde Adobe Illustrator 8.0 and it's pal Ye Olde Adobe Framemaker 6.0 and their mutual friend the Adobe Creative Suite Bible from 2004 (never opened!). I'm also going to add to the pile the PS2 guitar and a few CDs (2 electronic dance, one waterfall sounds, 2 of local artists, and one of Irish music, after I pop Greensleeves into my iTunes). I also found a bunch of vases and a zip-up Day-Minder.

This is lots of stuff and I really haven't even been into the basement yet! I guess I really do have a lot of crap. But I take solace in the fact that lots of other people have lots of crap too -- including MB, my sister, my parents, my friends, my coworkers, etc. Everyone has crap! I am going to make the prices so low that hopefully everything goes, even if it means giving it away for free after the sale. Anything that doesn't will go into the dumpster. Hallelujah!

No comments: