Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Excelsior!

Behold, my new dating mantra!

I figure, if I'm going to find my bashert (soulmate to those of you who don't speak pidgin Hebrew) I'm going to have to really put myself out there. Oh, Clever Cat, you're already way out there, some of you may say... but all jokes aside, I'm ready for a family. That being said, if you or anyone you are friendly with knows an eligible Jewish bachelor aged 33 to 43, marriage-minded and who wants at least one kid, intelligent, funny, emotionally stable, respectful, thoughtful, and affectionate, who enjoys eating unapologetically delicious and sometimes unusual food, and appreciates that I make up words and often burst into song -- hand over the goods!

In the spirit of beginning anew, I've rejoined JDate and hope to meet some interesting men, and soon. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: