Friday, October 24, 2008

Another date

So I went out with that guy again tonight on Date #2. Received more red roses! So sweet of him. We went to dinner and I had a much better time than I expected! What ho! A spark!? I love it what that happens.

After dinner, we came back to my place and played Wii for a while, like kids. It was fun. Some kissing was had, like kids. It was fun, too. Surprise! I'm seeing him again! And I'm looking forward to it!

I may have pegged this guy all wrong. And wouldn't that be nice? He truly is sincere and caring if not sophisticated, and I really like the Judaism level. Once, I had to ask him to explain something! That was definitely fun.

So. Reader, I will keep you posted! Maybe it's something, maybe it's nothing. But it's way better than moping around...

No comments: