I have to pay for her services, but isn't she gorgeous?
I'm going to make a special bag for this lovely new toy of mine. Buying was pretty painless, too. I can't believe I'm finally getting a great cell phone!
Here's what the HTC EVO has, and can do:
- A sexy 4.3" touchscreen
- 8 megapixel camera on the front, a 1.3 megapixel cam on the back for mobile video chatting, and HD output
- 4G (useful when I'm in Boston, which, admittedly, is almost never -- unless it reaches to my house, which would be AWESOME!) and can handle voice calls and data transfers at the same time
- Built-in turn-by-turn direction helper
- Create-your-own-hotspot capability for up to 8 devices (which I won't use since I only have one wireless device anyway)
- FM radio and thousands of apps
- 8GB microSD, upgradable to 32GB (currently sitting in my camera)
- Proximity and motion sensors (no idea what these are for, but I guess there must be a reason)
- Lots of other geeky gobbledygook about processors and speeds and interfaces and batteries that I find oh so very boring.