Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Scary dream!

Last night I had a scary dream. More like a funny nightmare, really.

I dreamt that my face was sprouting a beard, and I had to keep shaving! And I was doing it with a heavy-duty disposable razor (if there is even such a thing). It was definitely not my pink Revlon rechargeable.  (That reminds me.  I need to plug it in.) The hair kept growing back – by the time I got around to the left side of my face, the right side was already pushing out hairs… and it was hot under there. The hair was super soft, but very tickly. So the only thing I can think of is that Butchie kept snuggling up to my face in the night and I kept pushing him away in my sleep but just he returning.

That’s all for now, except for saying that I miss blogging and I plan to continue with a goal of at least three posts per week. I really enjoy the HubPages Apprenticeship, but shit! It’s a lot of work. More than I thought it would be.  But I will not be dropping out, no sirree, not me!

Remember when that tarot reader said I would make money from my writing? Well, there was Demand Studios (for which I bought myself a camera and a laptop) and now this. So it’s slow going, but it is happening. HOORAY! HOORAY! HOORAY FOR CC!

2 comments:

Paula said...

Yay! Glad to hear that this is all working out for you. Sometimes it gets discouraging because the amounts are so small (talking about me me me now), but it does/will add up, esp when you have several things going. At least, that's my goal. :)

The Clever Cat said...

Yeah, the problem is lack of time! Plus psyching myself up all the time gets a bit monotonous. But I just keep plugging away... plug... plug... plug... ;^D