Friday, June 18, 2010

Hotness

There are some things I enjoy hot: my soup, my stocks, and my men, to name a few. The rest of the time, I prefer things cool.

The weather, for instance. Anything over 70 degrees, and the air conditioning in my car gets turned on. And Massachusetts was good for a while, weather- wise. Spring was typical New England -- 50, then 86, back to 60 -- and we all know how to deal. If you don't like the weather in New England, just wait five minutes!

But summer is right around the corner, and with it comes sweltering temperatures and lots of sweat. These are not a few off my favorite things.

Today, the high was 91 and I hated it. Hated it! And tomorrow it will be worse... much worse. Oh, why can't it just be fall again?

1 comment:

Her Daring Thoughts said...

Nice post thanks ffor sharing