Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Secret Pisser strikes again

I think Butch is sick again.  But the only proof I have is occasional pissing on the bed (twice in the last 2.5 weeks, but nothing before that), and more bathing than I remember when he was younger.  Is he sick, or does he have kitty dementia, or is he just getting old?  He's been sweet and not acting strangely in any other ways.  I tried palpating his tummy/liver area to see if anything was swollen, but I couldn't feel anything unusual.  He just kept purring.  Now I'm sad, and I have to lock them out of the bedroom again, so no nighttime kitty heating pads or musical purring tonight.  Sigh.  Watching pets decline sucks!

UPDATE: He has also been spending a lot of time in the bathtub.  Sitting in it, walking in it, and playing peekaboo using the shower curtain.  Wtf?

No comments: