Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving successful?


So I think Thanksgiving was successful. The 'rents had no complaints, and didn't get any weird vibes, and WF was appropriate. So things seem good!

But then last night we had a fun chatty phone call (or so I thought!) and an hour later he emails me, asking if everything is ok with us because I sounded like I had something on my mind. But I didn't! So I came back and asked if he was projecting and he said no, but that he wanted to make sure he was doing everything right and that he would always be there if I wanted to talk.

So I'm caught between feeling semi-annoyed about his reading something into nothing, and feeling thrilled that he is willing to talk if I'm upset about anything. I've decided to go with the thrill because it's so much more fun...

No comments: